Our network

Fire Guts Jones County Home | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Fire Guts Jones County Home
News

A heating lamp apparently caused a fire that destroyed a Jones County home Wednesday morning.

That's according to Fire Chief Donald Graham.

He said the fire was reported around 9 a.m. at 157 Sand Creek Trail.

He said no one was home and no one was injured.

Graham said the home owner apparently was using a heating lamp to warm part of the back porch and left it on when leaving the home Wednesday. He believes the lamp caused the fire.

 

News

Gray-Jones Deals

Upcoming Events near Gray-Jones

Community Sponsors

Service Is Our Rule, Not The Exception